[nsp] Cisco Cat3750 IPv6

Konstantin Barinov sbr at infonet.ee
Tue Apr 27 11:18:15 EDT 2004

Cat 3550 and 3750 do well those things they were designed for -
fast routing/switching with limited router features. They do basic
BGP and EIGRP well. Access lists and PBR also work fine. I did not
see any significant problems with 3550, except one switch that died.
But this happens with any hardware.

I think they have good price/performance ratio.

Just do not ask those boxes to pretend high-end routers. :)

br
--
Konstantin Barinov
INFONET AS, Tallinn, Estonia