[nsp] High CPU question (update)

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Fri Apr 30 15:52:46 EDT 2004

Hmmm.......

As Gert indicated the router the spending all it's CPU% moving packets,
ie (66%/66%). So what about these little UDP packets, are they legit ?
Perhaps you could look into the flows data and see what source and dest.
this UDP traffic
has and then check with the customer to see if this traffic pattern is
expected.

I don't have any NPE-225-non vxr's so I don't know what the real world
pps abilities are, but it ain't 225 kpps.

james