[nsp] Serious bug in 12.1(20)EA1a 3550 EMI code

Craig Spiers craig at concept.net.nz
Fri Apr 30 18:58:41 EDT 2004

Mine's fine.. hasnt been up all that long so far.. i'll keep checking on it.

stp packets : 618209 retrieved, 0 dropped
ram access packets : 4115028 retrieved, 0 dropped
routing protocol packets : 1695723 retrieved, 0 dropped
forwarding packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
routing packets : 275819 retrieved, 0 dropped
L2 protocol packets : 41278 retrieved, 0 dropped
igmp snooping protocol packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
queue7 : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
icmp redirect packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
icmp unreachable packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
logging packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
addr learning packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
rpffail packets : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
queue13 : 50 retrieved, 0 dropped
queue14 : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped
queue15 : 0 retrieved, 0 dropped

cr1.akl1 uptime is 4 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System restarted at 16:14:50 +1200 Mon Apr 26 2004
System image file is
"flash:/c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-20.EA1a/c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-20.EA1a.bin"

cisco WS-C3550-24 (PowerPC) processor (revision G0) with 65526K/8192K bytes
of memory.
Processor board ID CAT0639X0ER
Last reset from warm-reset
Bridging software.