[c-nsp] Matching all MPLS traffic for a class map

Marko Milivojevic markom at pangalactic.net
Tue Aug 3 12:04:26 EDT 2004

> Over MPLS directly to another router

    Well, that doesn't help. Anyway, I had an idea, and I will write it
here, anyway. You see if you can use it:

--->{ingress_1}[router_1]{egress_1}---{MPLS CLOUD}---{ingress_2}[router_2]

    So, you have some traffic coming into router_1 on ingress_1 interface
and going out the egress_1. What you *could* do is something like this (I
admit, it is based on assumption that there is IP involved, but it *could*
be used somehow):

router_1:
---------

class-map INGRESS_1
 match input-interface ingress_1
!
policy-map EGRESS_1_POLICY
 class INGRESS_1
  set <something_you_could_set>
!
interface egress_1
!pvc x/y
 service-policy out EGRESS_1_POLICY
!

router_2:
---------
class-map INGRESS_2
 match <something_you_could_set> !ip precedence?
!
policy-map INGRESS_2_POLICY
 class INGRESS_2
!