[c-nsp] Linerate 100mb on 7204 NPE-225?

Robert A. Hayden rhayden at geek.net
Tue Aug 3 12:31:43 EDT 2004

A couple followup notes here.

Currently, the 4003s aggregate some 10/100/1000 copper and and a a whole
mess of 100FX fiber.  In a perfect world a 3750 stack would suffice, but
the 100FX makes that difficult.   We're thinking to just one-arm off a
router of some kind and continue to use the 4003 as a aggregator/switch.
Lots of options.

Recent problems with the 3550 and 3750 lines makes us a little skittish.

Robert Hayden
University of Wisconsin Madison
Network Dude