[c-nsp] IOS for 7204VXR w/RBE, ATM DS-3, IMA card

Mike Bacher isp-list at tulsaconnect.com
Sat Aug 7 08:17:30 EDT 2004

Hi all,

We're running a Cisco 7204VXR/NPE300 with an ATM DS-3 card (SBC DSL agg)
and a 8-port IMA card (DSL agg for NEN and one other ILEC) using RBE for
our DSL agg.  We're having odd issues when CEF is turned on --
specifically, IP routes for customers coming in on the IMA card will
sometimes stop working totally (we are using static IPs and routing them
to the ATM subinterfaces).  Anyway, the only fix is to delete the ATM
subinterface for that customer and re-add it, which isn't very feasible.
  We are running IOS 12.2(23), and I was curious if anyone had a
different IOS image that they would recommend for our current
setup/config that might have a more stable CEF implementation.

Thanks.

Mike Bacher / isp-list at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
Phone: 918-584-1100x110 Fax: 918-582-5776