[c-nsp] Packeteer & Cisco Config?

Wojtek Zlobicki wojtek.zlobicki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:52:10 EDT 2004

What is it that you are trying to accomplish.  The suggestions of
creating "vrf's" and enabling BGP are just complicating the situation.
 I assume that all you want to do is shape your Internet traffic such
that all them kiddies in the dorms dont bog down all the school's
bandwidth with Kazaa traffic.

Creating VRFs (MPLS VPNs) will create two routing tables,  by default
hosts in VRF A will not be able to talk to hosts in VRF B.