[c-nsp] Believing iBGP over eBGP?

Patrick Bohannon pbohanno at kiva.net
Wed Aug 11 11:03:30 EDT 2004

Thank you to everyone with responses.  For now, I just added a route-map to
catch the default route before the prepending happens.  Since that's all I'm
receiving anyway right now, it was silly to be prepending anything anyway.
I'm moving to full routes today, so hopefully this problem was short lived.

Thanks again!