[c-nsp] 7507 ios for 20MB

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Aug 11 13:30:41 EDT 2004

We originally said we didn't support flashdisk on
the RSP4(+) because if you hose your boot
image you can't boot the box from rommon if
you needed to.

The RSP4+ does have flashdisk support in rommon.
We said we didn't support it because of the confusion
that would show up in the field on RSP4 vs. RSP4+ support.

That decision was changed and Cisco does officially support
flashdisk with the RSP4+ but not the RSP4 because of the
lack of rommon support on them.

Rodney