[c-nsp] preserving ssh keys?

Daniel Medina medina at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 12 00:46:25 EDT 2004

 I'm trying to figure out how to preserve ssh keys on a router running
IOS.  Pretty much everything in the chassis is being replaced, but I
don't want to have everyone get an "ssh host key has changed" warning
message when the connect to the newly-upgraded device.

 Is there any way to preserve the keys using 'cypto key export/crypto
key import', or am I looking into the wrong command?  I've only found
instructions for doing a clean installation ('crypo key gen') on Cisco's
site.

--
Daniel Medina