[c-nsp] IOS Upgrade

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Aug 18 08:43:53 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 10:58:43PM -0400, Luan Nguyen wrote:
> If you consider there is a 12.3.10 out there today a gotcha ...then be aware
> :)
> Personally, I hate chasing IOS
>
> Luan
>
> P.S  just for reading sake ...caveats...
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/prod_release
> _note09186a008017d261.html#wp1750971
> Also anyone know why there is an open caveats section for the latest
> version?  I can never figure that one out

If you are running 12.3(10) and you hit an issue you can go
here and look as a quick reference if you don't know how to
use the bug toolkit.

It's also useful when customers are considering upgrading to
12.3(10) and want to see what Cisco knows to be broken in that
release but isn't yet fixed.

If they find one that applies to them and there isn't a valid
workaround they may not want to upgrade yet if they are not
hitting a problem that requires the upgrade now.

Rodney