[c-nsp] OSPF Authentication

rwcrowe at comcast.net rwcrowe at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 15:20:42 EDT 2004

You could go around to all your routers and configure your keys on the interfaces. There will be no interruption as you are just configuring keys not enabling the authentication. Then after all the routers have their keys configured, enable authentication, their will be a small disruption, but this is why you have maintainence windows :)

--
Rob Crowe
rwcrowe at comcast.net