[c-nsp] 12.1(5)T19 + quagga + md5 = crash

james edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Thu Aug 19 18:51:20 EDT 2004

I am using Quagga, RH, 2.6 kernel w/MD5 patch, with about 10 BGP sessions
w/MD5.
On the DSL agg routers I use  7200-js-mz.122-15.T13 and intenet edge
c7200-p-mz.122-18.S5.
The Cisco's have not shown any problems with MD5 and Quagga, on either of
these IOS'es.

Much like you I had problems with 12.3T & PPPoA DSL agg. PPP keep alives
were failing
till I dropped back to 12.2T. I have an open TAC case on this. Till TAC can
place me w/someone
who I can understand I don't see it going anywhere.

--
James H. Edwards
Routing and Security Administrator
jamesh at cybermesa.com