[c-nsp] Pix upload config

Marcelo Maraboli marcelo.maraboli at usm.cl
Fri Aug 20 12:49:43 EDT 2004

Ian.

I tried this and the "tftp-server" and "copy" commands
are only intended for FLASH o PDM upgrades or "write net",
but cannot do a "conf net" on a PIX (version 6.2)

I developed a sheel script to generate an expect script
to connect via SSH to the pix and do a "conf t" and
all the "access-lists" commands by CLI....

this is a huge problem, because from the time I enter
"no access-list acl_outside", then "access-list...etc",
until I apply the "new" ACL with "access-group", the
PIX denies ALL traffic...which is about 2 minutes with
my long ACL... ;)

regards,