[c-nsp] Pix upload config

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Aug 20 13:12:01 EDT 2004

We just put our ACL in notepad and paste it in with Tera Term.

Looks something like this:

conf term
no access-list acl_out
access-list acl_out permit
access-list acl_out deny
access-list acl_out deny ip
access-list acl_out deny ip
access-list acl_out deny ip
access-list acl_out deny ip
access-list acl_out deny ip
access-list acl_out deny tcp
access-group acl_out in interface OUTSIDE
access-list acl_out permit tcp
access-list acl_out permit tcp
Snip
access-list acl_out permit tcp
access-list acl_out permit tcp any
access-list acl_out permit tcp any
access-list acl_out permit tcp any
access-list acl_out permit tcp any
access-list acl_out deny ip any any
access-group acl_out in interface OUTSIDE
exit

WE just apply it to the interface multiple times during the paste.  Put
your most critical things at the beginning and your good to go.  No one
even notices.

Scott

PS.  Our ACL is over 400 lines. And we are running 6.2 FOS