[c-nsp] Netflow export from 6500 w/sup-720

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Sun Aug 22 10:12:07 EDT 2004

some basics..

do you have ip route-cache flow enabled on all interfaces?
have you checked the collector's net stats to see if you are overflowing the
receive queue and hence dropping packets?
are you sure you are reading all the flow datagrams contained within the packet?
and have yuo checked the sequence numbers for a clue as to where the missing
packets are?

Steve