[c-nsp] Netflow export from 6500 w/sup-720

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Sun Aug 22 12:07:18 EDT 2004

Your only going to get flows created for packets L3 switched between
interfaces. Have you looked to see how many entries are in the netflow table?

ringebu#sh mls netflow ip count
Displaying Netflow entries in Supervisor Earl

  Number of shortcuts = 1

What does the output of "show mls nde" indicate?

Ian