[c-nsp] 12.2(25)S - EoMPLS portmode (xconnect) over RSVP-TE LSP?

Aditya Kaul aditya.kaul at HotPOP.com
Tue Aug 24 10:11:47 EDT 2004

Hi Lars,
             For a Martini ckt to work over TE-LSP you need to map the IGP
label(PE loopback) which in your case is 1.1.1.2 via TE-Tunnel.

You can do that by pointing static route for the PE-loopback via Tu0 or do
autoroute announce(IGP shortcut).
You have to the same at TE tailend as the LSP's are unidirectional.

Rgds
Aditya

ip route 1.1.1.2 255.255.255.255 tu 0

int tu0
tunnel mpls traffic-eng autoroute-announce