[c-nsp] Carrier Supporting Carrier

Aditya Kaul aditya.kaul at HotPOP.com
Wed Aug 25 17:48:28 EDT 2004

Annu,with EBGP family inet labeled-unicast you can *send* prefixes+labels
as confirmed by Domiciano.
For MP-eBGP you need to enable family inet-vpn for VPN-v4 route distribution.

Domiciano,I assume you wld be advt PE /32 prefix+labels between the ASBR's.
On the juniper,was the prefix recvd from cisco getting installed in inet.3.
It would really help if you can send me the test results for the interop or
just the output from below cmds.

Thanks
Aditya

Cisco.