[c-nsp] BGP Balanced

Ben Crocker ben at hamsterjam.net
Fri Aug 27 19:27:55 EDT 2004

To clarify here's a couple of links I had to show how J & C select
routes (the newest ones I could find last time I had to check
something).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk365/tk80/
technologies_tech_note09186a0080094431.shtml
&
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos64/swconfig64-
routing/html/protocols-overview4.html#1014020

Notice they aren't exactly the same.

I found this book to be very helpfull as well.

BGP 4 Inter-Domain Routing in the Internet
John W Stewart III
ISBN# 0-201-37951-1

Perhaps it can help with the MED misunderstandings.

Laters

Ben