[c-nsp] OT: TACACS+ help

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Aug 29 06:11:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 04:38:06AM +0530, Amol Sapkal wrote:
> Its fine, if I can know what command was executed.
> Basically, my final aim is to track changes.

Now that's easy...

aaa new-model
aaa accounting commands 1 default start-stop group tacacs+
aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+
tacacs-server host 1.2.3.4
tacacs-server key MySecretKey

> Could you help me with what package are you talking of?
> Is this the TACACS+ package made available by cisco?
> If you got a link, it would be great!

We use the TACACS+ server from Cisco (the old one, where you get the
source and can run it on Unix).  But anything that can do Tacacs+ will do
- there's nothing special about the server.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de