[c-nsp] STP diag/debug/monitoring tools?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Aug 30 18:04:47 EDT 2004

I'm looking for something, hopefully free/opensource, that can monitor
spanning tree or help in debugging.  Over the weekend, one switch flipped
both trunks to forwarding and it took longer than we would have liked to
figure out what was causing an increase of "inbound" traffic and causing all
nodes on the native VLAN to go up and down.

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."