[c-nsp] GVRP Support on 6500 Platform running Native IOS?

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Dec 1 12:01:53 EST 2004

It is not supported & there are no firm plans to implement it. Can you
describe your requirements for GVRP in IOS? Is VTP not sufficient (eg,
trying to work w/3rd party etc)?

Any details of your requirements would help. Thanks,
Tim

At 06:04 AM 11/30/2004, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net averred:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759