[c-nsp] Monitoring CPU of Sup and MSFC on Native IOS

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:28:35 EST 2004

On Dec 2, 2004, at 3:04 AM, David J. Hughes wrote:
> I'm running 12.2(17d)SXB1 and have not seen this problem (yet).  Seems
> to consistently return the correct info from my scripts (output
> below).  And it only ever shows 2 CPU entries, not the 3 that were
> mentioned previously.

Maybe there are differences between 720-3b and 3bxl for this problem?
I saw it on 3bxl's.

As someone else mentioned, flexwan would give you more instances as
might DFC's also.

I believe that on our 720-3bxls, cpmCPUTotalPhysicalIndex of 0 is
always the route processor.  Yet YMMV, and making assuming is the wrong
approach especially for when this gets fixed.

Dale