[c-nsp] ATM-DXI on E1

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Dec 2 12:23:23 EST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 05:56:57PM +0100, Blaz Zupan wrote:
> When you have a weird networking problem, RAD probably has a solution. For
> example, they are the ones that came up running TDM over IP.
>
> http://www.pulsewan.com/rad/ace_2_e1.htm
>
> Unfortunatelly, I can't find the above device on RAD's own web site.

Yes, this is kinda weird.  RAD used to have a number of ATM-E1 products
(Router with ATM-E1 port, Ethernet-ATM-bridge, and X.21/ATM-E1), but
their own web site has none of them anymore - just resellers like
pulsewan.

This is a conspiracy to get ATM extinguished...  (which is basically a
good thing, but doesn't help me very much right *now*).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de