[c-nsp] Load balancing via 2 ISP + NAT

Sorin CONSTANTINESCU consta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:18:26 EST 2004

 Hi,

I need both inbound and outbound connections. There is a proxy server
in the LAN, and also a mail server.

Do you think i still need the nat overload for the interface towards
isp1, since the servers have ip address given by the isp1?

The scenario we've used was supposed to do backup between the 2
different connections, and also load-balancing. Maybe (actually i'm
sure of it) the design is wrong, but does anybody see a solution for
having 2 different ISPs, when both of them work, traffic should
load-balance, when one of them is down, all the traffic should move to
the other ISP. Also, there is at least a server in the LAN which is
supposed to receive traffic from the internet.

Regards,

--
Sorin CONSTANTINESCU
consta at gmail.com