[c-nsp] RE: duplicate IP address from pool (PPPoA aggregation - c7200)

Vusi Ndebele vusi at webdevuk.com
Sun Dec 5 18:58:52 EST 2004

Thanks for that, I will test with .254.

One more issue, I do not get the assigned IP address being sent by the 7200
in accounting start records, only sent in the stop records by which point
they are useless to me, is this easily resolved?

I have tried the command radius-server attribute 32 include in access
request but no luck. The router will not accept the command radius-server
attribute 8 include in access request, which is what I would have expected

Thanks again

Vusi