[c-nsp] IOS PPPoE connection really slow?

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 05:05:25 EST 2004

Hello and thanks for your response,

It was the first thing I checked because Ive made that mistake before!
Usually if this is messed up it gives ethernet errors (I think) but I dont
get any. I have tried to manually set the speed and duplex and also tried
auto. no luck.

the link works perfectly except the lower speed than the El Cheapo router?

thanks again,
cheers,
Mick
news:35251.1102319770 at bizet.nethelp.no...