Fw: [c-nsp] A Stable BRAS IOS? + performance

Brad Bonin brad at cisco.com
Mon Dec 6 11:16:40 EST 2004

Without looking at the config or processes, it could be a number of things including the way you handle routing.  May be best to
open a TAC case and let them review your config/processes/memory usage.

I think the best place to be is 12.3 mainline, which supports G-1.  12.3T provides some enhancements, especially if SSG is used.  If
you just need the basics (L2TP, PPP termination, etc.), then stick with 12.3.  The end game is to go to 12.3 GD when it is
available.

brad at cisco.com