[c-nsp] No OIR for FlexWan?

Cisco List CiscoList at go180.net
Mon Dec 6 18:07:05 EST 2004

FWIW, we've found that OIR stands for "Online Insert & Reboot" more than
it stands for "Online Insertion & Removal".  That used to consistantly
be the case with 7500s and 7200s but that is less and less the case
these days. Although it does still happen, even in Service Provider
images in 12.0(x)S and 12.2(x)S.

Chad

Chad E Skidmore
One Eighty Networks, Inc.