[c-nsp] No OIR for FlexWan?

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:35:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:05:57 -0800, Ian Cox <icox at cisco.com> wrote:

> It sounds like you did not insert the card fully. On the original FlexWAN
> you can get into the situation that if the bus gets stalled for 60 seconds
> the system will crash.

Thanks, Ian. This was pretty much what I suspected happened, but the
response from the TAC that this was to be expected and OIR of the
Flexwan (original and enhanced) would likely be unsupported shortly
pending a field notice was more than a little disturbing.

Will be taking another stab at this tonight, so....