[c-nsp] A question about implementing CoS on GSR12012

McCallum, Robert robert.mccallum at thus.net
Tue Dec 7 10:20:07 EST 2004

Not sure about E2 line cards.  I am running E5 cards which the new MQC is
rubbish.

I need to match on exp and IP and DSCP and this is impossible.  You can
match on one
statement only i.e. only exp or only prec.  They (Cisco) say that doing IP
Prec 5 matches
will also match on exp 5 - but would you believe them?  I don't so im on the
old tx-cos stuff.

Robert McCallum