[c-nsp] FR and QoS

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Dec 9 15:28:35 EST 2004

No I just made those values up as an example of
the CLI for the policy.

Take a look here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094af9.shtml

If you had 128k link you have to do fragmentation.

My problem with this page is it doesn't show you clearly
how to do it with MQC and a hierarchical policy.

If you had the values set to the PVC rate and the
proper fragmenation enabled and you were seeing voice
problems something was wrong.

Rodney