[c-nsp] NSF/SSO on 6500 Sup2

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Dec 9 13:45:16 EST 2004

Correct, NSF/SSO for sup2 is only in 18SXD and later. Will let others
comment on how it is working for them.

Tim

At 07:22 PM 12/8/2004, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net quipped:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759