[c-nsp] 6509 from catos to ios

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Dec 10 11:02:02 EST 2004

Yea - used that and it completely blew my configuration out of the water. As a
result I made my own.  Actually I took the L3 configuration and added it to the
top of the L2 configuration, thus making one whole config.  In each interface I
added/removed/changed commands that were no longer valid and did a no sh on
every interface.

==DMT>

%SIG%

Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering (MGH/CNY/NSMC/MCLEAN)
Partners Health Care
Building 149 13th Street
Location: 149-10-10056E
Charlestown, MA 02129-2000 (MGH)
(T): 617.726.1403
(F): 617.724.9871
Security:
Verisign S/N: 7b1bb86860eb26a53b57c8acb8e9fc4f
pgp: search keyserver for: dtodd at partners.org

----
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
entity
information.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended

recipient is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please contact
the

old>>-----Original Message-----
old>>From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
old>>[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
old>>WILDE, David
old>>Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 09:29
old>>To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
old>>Subject: RE: [c-nsp] 6509 from catos to ios
old>>
old>>...or Cisco has a tool which does this at:
old>>
old>>http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/CatCfgConversion/catcf
old>>g_xlat.pl
old>>
old>>(it would be nice if it took your RSM (layer 3) AND Sup
old>>(layer 2) configs and munged them into a single IOS
old>>config, but that would take all the fun out it, wouldn't it?)
old>>
old>>David
old>>
old>>-----Message d'origine-----
old>>De : cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
old>>[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] De la part de
old>>Todd, Douglas M.
old>>Envoyé : vendredi 10 décembre 2004 14:55 À : 'Tantsura,
old>>Jeff'; Kim Onnel; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net Objet : RE:
old>>[c-nsp] 6509 from catos to ios
old>>
old>>Hey All:
old>>
old>>I have created a perl script that takes most of the basic
old>>catos commands and make a IOS configuration out of it.  I
old>>am sure someone has created one just like it but if anyone
old>>is interested in it let me know.
old>>
old>>==DMT>
old>>