[c-nsp] Empty Username for Dialup

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Dec 14 06:53:07 EST 2004

> We tried that, and it didn't work. The strange thing about that, is it
> would report that the RADIUS is dead.

Hmm, maybe you left network authorization on?
Please provide more details, i.e. config, platform, version.

In general disabling authentication and authorization is one approach.
Another one (if you want to retain authen/author for other users) is
ISDN pre-authentication, i.e. you send an authen request based on DNIS
(or CLID) to the Radius server and then suppress authen/author using a
Cisco AVP in the response. So if your Internet user all dial the same
DNIS, this could be an option..

	oli