[c-nsp] Terminal Emulator

Dan Wilson dan-wilson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 14 21:07:56 EST 2004

Geesh,

Is there anything actually *wrong* with actually *purchasing* a commercial product that does everything you want?  I have only one interface to get used to, and it will do any of the connections I want, and a couple more.  Someone else is concerned with making the interface compatible with what I'm used to when future methods open up to general use.  It's *supported*, and isn't Microsoft.

I'm still using WRQ Reflection.

Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
Putty is great :)

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html