FW: [c-nsp] Ramdom Sampled Netflow on 7200VXRs

Tom Zingale tomz at cisco.com
Wed Dec 15 10:05:55 EST 2004

A couple of things to check:

If you have 'ip flow ingress' on the interface it will take priority over
the sampler so you should see all flows.    If you are seeing no flows
'show ip cache flow' then you need to check the following:

1) Is cef configured?
2) What is the running config on the interface?  Does it have anything along
the lines of 'no ip route-cache cef' on it?  If so remove it and it should
work.