[c-nsp] Cisco one-way voice problem

Saad saadbutt at mail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:53:45 EST 2004

I have a small remote office VoIP setup and I am facing a problem. I am
using a Cisco 2612 Router with NM-2V module. One FXO and one FXS card is
installed on the voice module. The internet access is through ISDN line.

The problem that I am facing is that when I make calls to the router to
any of FXO or FXS interface the office people can not hear me. On the
other hand when the office guys call me I can hear them but they cant.
I am pasting the ISDN dialup and voice port configuration here. Could it
be access list problem or something else?

interface Ethernet0/0
 description connected to EthernetLAN
 ip address 192.168.0.101 255.255.255.0 secondary
 ip nat inside
 half-duplex
!
interface TokenRing0/0
 no ip address
 shutdown
 ring-speed 16
!
interface BRI0/0
 no ip address
 ip nat outside
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer rotary-group 1
 isdn switch-type basic-net3
 no cdp enable
!
interface Dialer1
 ip address negotiated
 ip nat outside
 encapsulation ppp
 no ip split-horizon
 dialer in-band
 dialer idle-timeout 0
 dialer redial interval 60 attempts 5
 dialer string 10001001
 dialer hold-queue 10
 dialer load-threshold 1 either
 dialer-group 1
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap pap callin
 ppp pap sent-username test password 7 03105E080E
 ppp multilink
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1
no ip http server
!
access-list 1 permit 192.168.0.0 0.0.0.255
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
!
snmp-server community public RO
snmp-server enable traps tty