[c-nsp] Cisco one-way voice problem

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:00:15 EST 2004

since he's doing it all on the same box (nat & voip) I would think
this would work if he just added an "h323-gateway voip bind" to the
dialer or ethernet. I would bind it to the 'outside' ip address, which
may not be feasible in the long term since he's got dynamic addressing
from his isp - Saad, can you test this?