[c-nsp] DTS traffic shaping & voice queuing

Djerk Geurts djerk.cisco at easynet.nl
Tue Dec 21 04:46:52 EST 2004

Is there any Cisco documentation which details the complete process as all
that I can find is either the LLQ (in detail), the policing/shaping or the
combination between the two. But nowhere is the adverse effect of policing
and/or shaping on the PQ traffic discussed.

So all I can do is assume that it will work without too much delay. Thanks
for the reply but I need to convince ppl based on facts and figured. We are
conducting our tests but I'd like to make a well founded statement rather
than an "I belive it is so" one...

Djerk