[c-nsp] Recommended Online sites selling RAM

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Dec 21 09:31:40 EST 2004

"Yasser Aly" <yasser.aly at noorgroup.net> writes:

>   I am looking for online sites selling used RAM for VXR 7204.
>
> Any recommendations? I found some sites like www.memoryx.net
> <http://www.memoryx.net/>  and would like to know your experience purchasing
> from this vendor.

I've had good luck with memoryx.net, crucial.com, kingston.com.  Often
one or more of them will be horribly behind the times price-wise and
be asking prices that are almost OEM-esque.

The RAM that I usually install in Ciscos is from transcendusa.com.
Since it appears that you're local to me, one local company from which
you may wish to order Transcend's RAM is SMIgroup, who's in Sterling,
VA (703-481-0335, sales at smigroup.com).  I don't have anything to do
with them except as a satisfied customer.

                                        ---Rob