[c-nsp] Warm upgrade?

Łukasz Bromirski lbromirski at mr0vka.eu.org
Thu Dec 23 08:37:30 EST 2004

Rodney Dunn wrote:

> Looking at some bugs I think this was printed as the box came back up.
> It is fixed in 12.2(25)S2.

When it will be available on CCO? Or is it readily available through
TAC?

>>...I can trace the same message to this page:
>>http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_11/gtwarmup.htm
> I have to laugh at that and you should get the good search award
> for the day. :)

I tried to do my best, thank You ;)

> Can you post the "sh stack" and "crashinfo" file from bootflash?

I'll push them to Your e-mail, that's quite big package.

--
this space was intentionally left blank    |              Łukasz Bromirski
you can insert your favourite quote here   |          lukasz:bromirski,net