[c-nsp] CoPP class-default policer

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Dec 23 14:27:10 EST 2004

I just happened to see this asked by someone else.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/122sx/swcg/qos.htm#wp1171634

class-default isn't yet supported on the 65xx.

You can create a class with an ACL and match all traffic
to simulate the default class.  It will just be all
IP traffic though.

In future code this restriction should be removed.
I don't have any exact timeframes for you.

Rodney