[c-nsp] 12.2(25)S1 MPLS-VPN HA on 7200

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Dec 28 11:34:11 EST 2004

	Per,

	The case is that most of those (except for graceful restart)
don't really work unless you have a dual RP (route processor) system.

	Since the 7200 isn't a dual RP system, there isn't a point in
taking up the extra cpu time and code bloat of some of these features.

	if there are some of the hooks in there (eg: nsf command under
router isis, but no valid completions), that is a bug that the code should
be cleaned up for single RP systems.

	Those bugs sould help reduce the image size and memory
hungryness of 12.2(25)S as compared with 12.2(18)S for some people, but
not noticably.

	- jared