[c-nsp] help on NAT rate limiting

james edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Wed Dec 29 15:06:17 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodney Dunn" <rodunn at cisco.com>
To: "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com>
Cc: <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] help on NAT rate limiting

> 12.3 what.  I need the exact version so
> I can verify on some bugs that are listed.

Looks like 12.3.12 to me:

The only other thing I can think might possibly be the explanation
here is that there's a bug in IOS 12.3 where the translator is
missing some of the tcp connection close commands.  But, this is
IOS 12.3.12 and I've had this same problem on earler 12.3 versions
on a 1600 series at a different customer - I switched back to 12.1
on that one.  I find it hard to believe such a glaring bug (which
basically makes nat useless in a default configuration) would not
have been found after twelve iterations of IOS!!!