[nsp] NAT question

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Feb 3 02:57:40 EST 2004

you can create a loopback address with ip nat outside and policy route
twords that interface, in this way nat goes through an "inside and outside"
interface and will work.
there is a document on the cisco website that explaions the configuration
thay call it "nat on a stick"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09
186a0080094430.shtml