[nsp] Vlans across a t1.

Ejay Hire ejay.hire at isdn.net
Fri Feb 6 17:53:50 EST 2004

Thanks to all for the recommendations and suggestions.  One
more question and I'll return to LA (Lurker's Anonymous)
status.  Can anyone suggest a good introduction to MPLS?  I
understand now that wasn't what I really wanted to do, but
the technology is interesting and I have some CPU cycles to
burn.

-Ejay

Ejay Hire