[nsp] BGP Q

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Mon Feb 9 18:35:43 EST 2004

If you're looking for balance, as prepending will be easier.  You'll
probably have to prepend 1-3 times to get some semblance of balance, but
that's easier than deciding which routes to local pref.  If you do all
routes from one provider, that provider will rapidly become much more
preferred or much less preferred, and you'll lose all semblance of balance.