[nsp] BGP Q

Beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Mon Feb 9 19:27:28 EST 2004

OK, so if I have something like this for outbound pre-pend if I advertise
192.168.100.0:

route-map INPATH permit 10
 match ip address 10
 set metric 0
 set as-path prepend 1111 1111

router bgp 1111
neighbor 192.168.42.4 route-map INPATH out

access-list 10 permit 192.168.100.0 0.0.0.255

Do I just do something like this for inbound (assuming I want to add 2 AS
entries)?

route-map OUTPATH permit 10
 match ip address 20
 set metric 0
 set as-path prepend 1111 1111

router bgp 1111
neighbor 192.168.42.4 route-map SETPATH in

access-list 20 permit any